Friday, December 19, 2014

here we go...again

After two years of silence, I decided to give another try at this blog.
Still the same subject, but now they finally gave me the opportunity to put all that lean stuff that I studied into work.
I've been looking for this opportunity since I started to study about Lean, more than 2 years ago. So it finally happened.
I've been doing it for the last three months, so I now have stuff to share. What I can say about this last 3 months ? It was the most fantastic experience I ever had in my professional life. The ability to introduce change in an environment and follow up with the effects is mind blowing.
I hope I can share in this blog the same intensity of experience I been living in my every day work.
So, here we go, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment