Wednesday, November 30, 2011

so this is my second attempt...

But I think this time will work better.
I have far more motivation to do it right now (I am usually pissed) and this helps a lot to write.
I also will try to avoid the mistakes I did in my last attempts, like trying to focus in one thing. In this blog I intend to write about a lot of stuff, actually whatever it comes to my mind, and I will always be personal. In the last blog I was always trying to be neutral, and that's why it failed... It sucks to be neutral, at least to me. I like to take sides. Why ? No idea, but I've been like this my whole life. I understand that sometimes I am annoying, but I really don't give a damn.
Other thing is that my English is improving. I feel more comfortable to write a blog in English now. I guess it makes sense, once I am not in Brazil anymore.

If you end up reading this blog I will ask you two things.
First, English is not my native language, so take it easy.
Second, Do not get offended, like I said, this blog will reflect my ideas (that are always open for discussion). You are free to don't like me tho :)

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment